Careers in Light Industrial
Your best source for jobs
Kelly Services is dedicated to placing motivated individuals in some of the best light industrial job opportunities available at your local factories, warehouses, businesses, and schools. Unlike many temporary help agencies, we never charge our candidates a fee.
We offer the flexibility you need to match your lifestyle—through temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire positions over a range of light industrial disciplines or environments, across multiple shifts. We maintain reliable access to thousands of top local and national employers for manufacturing, distribution, or logistics, among other specialties and industries.
As a Kelly employee, you'll enjoy:
- Connections – secure the jobs you want, when and where you want to work, for good pay
- Safety – our leading practices help to ensure your health and safety in any industrial environment
- Great Benefits
- Weekly electronic pay options
- An online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- An exclusive online employee community
- And more!
Contact Kelly today to see how your job skills match up to light industrial and assembly assignments in your area.